08 July 2008

Brillante Webblog Award

I know that there are visitors here. But there are not many who say anything. I know that it takes time to surf around in blogs. I know since I always haven't got the time myself. But... I really try to write at least one comment every time I take the time to direct my browser to a blog. There are so much to comment on and the words pretty always come easy. And... it doesn't really take many seconds to write and send a few words to brighten up someones day by letting them know that you have seen and admired what their hands have created. ;)

But back to the title... Look what I got from Knorrigt and Babbalalla.

Edit 14th of July: I got it from bitte too. Thanks.




Who gets the "Brillante Webblog Award"?
Websites and blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy.

Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo.
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award.
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy.
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they've won an Award.

For some reasons I decide not to give this award to seven other bloggers. There are so many kickass bloggers out there and as far as I have seen, they already have this award shining in their blogs. :) And for those who do not have it in your blog. Take the opportunity to bling up your life (this weeks theme for We dare you). Add it to your blog too and comment to this posting so we perhaps can know that the rules are followed. ;)

No comments: