05 July 2008

All time favourites

The fifth thing to scrap about for We Dare You was a favourite thing. One thing that we really like. I couldn't figure out one single favourite artefact so I interpreted the challenge and scrapped about my all time favourites - in music. The list is on the altered and kawaii thing which is hidden behind the photo.


I used three Holtz tickets and one transparent red button from the second We Dare You kit. I forgot to add a green bling stone to represent Kryptonite... but that's life. :) A lot of the other stuff on this page (Piggy Tales and Bam Pop) are available from Jommas. The black between the patterned papers is actually a new favourite - huge ric rac. maxell is something that I have kept for years and years now. It's a part of the plastic wrap around some old maxell... was it VHS-tapes or was it even ordinary cassette tapes?

After finally finishing this page I ask myself one question. Why the hell am I so stubborn to that I do pages like this? Too much time. But... it's incredible fun to make 'em...

3 comments:

Tinto said...

Åååååååh, "svinigt" snygg höll jag på att säga. Skitsnygg iaf! Fan, det är så skönt att sitta och titta på alla detaljer.

Linda said...

Helt underbar LO!!

Metal_Minish said...

YES, kawaiiness är det bästa som finns. Så sött att du gett roboten en elgitarr också XD
Lovely!