09 June 2008

Nu blommar vallmo i vår trädgård

Our garden is full of poppy

Yellow is a underrated color in scrapping. The flowers in the photos are yellow and that made me decide for a yellow background. The patterned papers were a bit tricky to combine. Together with the photos, the heading and decorations they melt together to a blooming whole which has a distinct touch of summer over it.

For the grass, I cut a strip of green paper which I went over with a scissor. I then glued the lower part of it and left the upper part free to be ruffled. The result is just like the apperance the grass outside my window has...


Material
Paper: Bliss 'Darling Dauhter' Floral/Pink - Bohemia My Mind's Eye, Silver Lining Radiant - Precious Metal
Decorations: Chipboard glossy flowers kiwi - Heidi Swapp, Ribbon - Offray Microspool
From my own "stash": Black, white and green paper. Yellow Sakura and black pens, Qk Maddie Anne Classic, Chalks

No comments: