10 June 2008

Future heartbreaker

The paper from Creative Imaginations with "King of Hearts" made my brain going. Rowdy! I decided to create a page about him as a future heartbreaker. The photo is... well... appropriate in this context. He is actually asking me to help him out to take on his belt...



I decided to cut him out from the photo. A little work with a knife in the paper made him wear a crown. I added a stamped tag and stamped images. I combined a chipboard from Heidi Swapp with a rhinestone as a flower center. All material except the dymo text is available in the shop.


Material
Paper: King of Heart - Marah Johnson by Creative Imaginations, Pearl Necklace - Formal Affair by Scrapworks
Clear Stamps: 'In my dreams' - Ink by Steph
Decorations: Felt ribbon - Queen & Co, Flower - Prima, Brenda Walton Adhesive Rhinestones - K&Co, Alphabet stickers Remarks Hickory Brown - American Crafts, Chipboard Glossy Flowers Kiwi - Heidi Swapp, Yarn - Garnglad May 2008, Ribbon - Offray Microspool
From my own "stash": Black dymo, Pens, Chalks and Ink.

No comments: