13 June 2008

Friday the 13th

First, I am happy that I survived thursday the 12th.

Friday the 13th started really good with me getting rid of some garbage from the garden combined with that the scent of cinnamon buns filled our house. I followed up with some play with colors. Yes, I have updated the first weekly challenge with my own interpretation of the poster in question.

Then... I lost track...

Picture from Savage Chickens

Now I am as puzzled as I can be. Which string should I start to pull?

Edit: 15.35 Swedish time zone, this blog had 1000 visitors since I added this function on May the 25th. That means 1000 visitors in less than 3 weeeks. Something that must be regarded - to use a familiar saying - as "not bad peed"... and yes, I do/push some statistics at the moment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! fiiiina kycklingen...

Om JudasPriest, jorå, det jag hört av andra och det lilla jag själv hann se/höra så lätt de bra. Det är ingen av mina vänner/kollegor som klagat eller sagt något om att de skulle låtit illa eller varit tråkiga.

Jag yrade runt och gjorde annat under nästan hela deras gig så jag missade nästan hela.