14 June 2008

I am (who) I (am)...

... and I'm damn proud of that. Just think how stupid it would be of me to be someone else...

This is my interpretation of the second We dare You. This week we was encouraged to scrap about the positive sides of ourselves. The things that we are most proud of. This page was to be made with the intention to remember the wounderful things with ourselves. The intention was also that you actually should/could put the page in a frame and hang it on a wall.

I started to list positive things with me, myself and I. I checked this list with my partner in crime. Some days later I sat down to scrap. Without that list of postive things. So typical me. To change my mind, my plans and/or don't caring about what I had been thinking of . ;) Anyway. I first felt that I should put a plus sign somewhere on the page and laborated with the thought of tilting it so no one would know wheter I was thinking about a plus sign och a cross over myself... Then I took my senses back and made a page that says it all. Here is "I am I"...


Some of the things that are fuckin' bad in this text considering the English language will perhaps be corrected when we run out of drinks and things to celebrate. :P

No comments: