07 August 2008

Weekly challenge #9 - Stamp all over

I am confused. I forgot that it was thursday today and time for a new weekly challenge. But... it's still thursday... so if I think fast... I will manage on time. ;)

I have been thinking about how I scrap. I do that often. What comes back to me are those two layouts I made that day during last summer when I decided to go my own way. To break every rule and just do my thing. One of these two layouts contains a lot of printed out pictures and texts which I happened to have on my hard drive or made for just that page. The other layout contains a lot of stamped things. I often forget to use both options.


Recently I did however dust off some stamps and stamped an layout with 8 different stamps. I realised that stamping is quite a fast way to build up a page which, at least on some scale, are personal. It depends on which stamps you use and how you combine them. I used black ink on my page, but you can vary by using any color. You can combine stamps to add your touch to a page. Color them in, use them as they are and/or emboss. Stamp the whole title or combine with handwriting, text from patterned papers, diecut letters/words or letter/word stickers. The possibilities are once again endless.


My challenge to you is to use stamps. Lots of them on a page. It could be any kind of stamps as long as there are at least 8 different stamps. It's ok to use the same stamp more than once, but it still counts as one stamp. Separate letters don't count at all. Word stamps are ok to count. You can of course stamp a really long title built up of word stamps, but I am trying to get you to find those nice stamps that goes with a page. Use the image stamps, the swirls and so on.


Comment to this posting when you are finished. Give a working link to show what you come up with from this theme.

1 comment:

Tezzan said...

Jag har inte stämplat nånting, men jag ville bara tala om att det är okej att öppna kuvertet. Din födelsedagspresent är inslagen så du skulle slippa vänta ända till slutet av augusti på de andra prylarna...
Kram,
~Tezzan~.