14 August 2008

"1 Lily" with that glitter overlay

I promised to get back with my solution or use of that large glitter overlay from the large july kit from Jommas. It's that glitter thing from Fancy Pants that you see in the upper left corner in that picture. My solution for that glitter overlay is "1 Lily".


I thought that glitter overlay was very difficult to fit in on a page as it was. In cooperation with my mother, I simply decided to cut it. In three parts. That the bytterfly should be it's own was my mothers brilliant suggestion. The theme for this page is one of all those flowers which are present in our garden. A flower which matched the patterned papers in this kit plus that cut glitter overlay. I added some scraps of other papers to achieve some more life and also even more matching with the photo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

STUNNING layout!! Beautiful colors and details!!

Have a GREAT day!!

xxxMarieke

Carola said...

Åh vad läckert med allt orange. Och vad e de för glittrig overlay du pratar om? Aldrig sett...
Btw;
Lite förvirrad jag blev när jag hörde Asta Kask helt plötsligt.
Har ju inte ens mediaspelaren öppen. Men så kopplade det att du ju har musik på bloggen. Glömt det :D.

maxell said...

Thanks! With this kit, I found out that orange is a really nice color to work with. So shining and happy... and.. it matches with purple. ;)

Jag uppdaterade inlägget med att tala om vilken glittrlig overlay jag menar. Eller... att det är den som du kan se i bilden om du följer den givna länken. :)

I updated the posting with which glitter overlay I am talking about. Or... that you can see it in the picture if you follow the given link. ;)

Anonymous said...

WOOOOW... jädras så himla fin Layout!!! Du är en sann inspirationskälla!... och du.. kika in i min blogg, jag har något till dig! ;)