06 August 2008

123 drive

For this page made of material from the large July kit from Jommas, I departed from things I usually do. I refused to use my "rule" of building on the colors in the photo. The patterned papers used here have so much color and pattern that I thought it was ok to do so. :)


"12" in the title comes from the orange paper. It's a small scrap that acts as the base for the whole title. "3 drive" are letter stickers where I filled in the contours with a cerise almost luminous color. I used the crown stamp to create the subtitle "Now, we are having royal fun in Östersund".


The photo has an overlay. It's a piece of that large 12x12" overlay which I cut before. Two edges already had black color, the other two are handpainted by me. The base for this page is the pasteboard Bodil packed the kit in. It's torn and painted over with blue acrylics in a nuance that matches two of the patterned papers. I skipped chalking the edges for this page since the papers anyway stands out from that painted corrugated background. You may also note that I used the remainder from the felt figures (the robot and the snail) to make a happy face with a curl.

Last, I just want to say that there are no specific boy or girl colors i
n my world and I hope it's like that in your world too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mums vilka härliga spralliga detaljer. En LO man blir riktigt glad av! DU ÄR BÄST!