07 August 2008

My life - a constant puzzle

The challenge for We Dare You week 31 was to scrap about what is difficult. We have all experienced something difficult in life. The thing here is to scrap about those tough moments. Those learning experiences.


Some have a larger share than others of difficulties. And... what is difficult is very subjective. I didn't know which thread to start to pull. There are so many of them... and I think all of them have been unwinded at least once. I thought I should scrap a page with a general approach. When I then started, I realised that I could scrap about what is now. It's not an easy life to be a single mother with a little son which has inherited his strong will from his mother. I'm supposed to be that super woman - all the time. To be there for anyone or anything who calls for my complete attention. And my life... well it's a constant puzzle of putting things together in a way which makes the pieces fit.


I forgot to take a picture of my kit this time around. But... I used the Bam Pop frame, the blue punchinella (the net I'm in), the HS photo corner with a crown (that crown I as a super woman should wear sometimes), letter stickers and one square brad (it's hip to be painted into a square) from my kit. I added some other things which represents those tough things in my life together with some of the good things too... and I am so happy that I came over the nice items which Marieke has designed. That is the strawberries (they are good :) ), the scalloped circle (scallops for the bumpy road I walk) and the arrows (pointing down... or are they just a highlight for that things are constant?). With those things in my hands, I was able to finish this page. The journaling is on the pink card which I cut to fit in the Bam Pop frame when it is hidden under the photo.

5 comments:

Sannas vrå said...

Ja du.... det kan inte vara lätt att scrappa det ordet. Men du har iallafall gjort en fin Lo.

Kram Sanna

Anonymous said...

This layout is AWESOME!!! It's so nice to see the strawberries in there! THANKS for sharing!!!

xxxMarieke

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I missed the arrows, but I now have seen them. Totally GREAT!!!

THANKS

xxxMarieke

Anonymous said...

Häftig layout, utan tvekan :)

Anonymous said...

Cool.. så många häftiga dekos! Gillar färgvalet ; )