07 August 2008

Information about techniques

I added a link to a list of all the techniques published so far. You can find it under Ongoing challenges on the right side of the page.

And... in this link, I added another link to yet another posting I made. That posting contains techniques published by someone else. There are plenty of them out there and I cannot remember all of them in my poor brain. My notes... well those nice notes I have. I never look at them. Therefore,,I started to gather them in one posting here instead. In that way, they will perhaps be easy to find... and use.

Do you know any nice link to a technique? Some technique that is more or less great... usable... surprising... or just simply awesome? Leave a comment here. I gather them together for future learning purpose. :)

No comments: