30 August 2008

I'm overwhelmed


I opened the eight presents which found their way to my home through a birthday swap. And I can only say that I'm overwhelmed. Great things, much creativity, many colors, many matching things, many things I have never seen before, some things that I am familiar with and there are overall things that screams to me to be scrapped. And to that comes 8 nice birthday cards in so many different styles that I just smile and continues to smile. I love every single corner of everything. Thanks! I cannot say it in a better way. You folks rock and you rock my birthday.

I will of course put in pictures here later on. Perhaps I will await the three missing presents that are to come. Realise, there are three more presents to open. It really feels like being a little girl again and I do forget that I am starting to get really old now. That's an amazing feeling. :)

I also want to say thanks to you who have congratulated me here and there. Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gratulerar i massor på födelsedagen, hoppas den har varit bra!!!!

Wildärtan said...

Grattis på din dag, Maxell!!

Anonymous said...

Stort GRATTIS på födelsedagen!!! ♥

Tinto said...

AAAAAAAAAAAH längtar efter bilder! Hihi *iik-nyfikon*

Linda said...

Grattis i efterskott!!
Kramar, Linda

Sofia said...

Grattis lite i efterskott vännen.