24 August 2008

Life's a theatre

and sometimes I sit there and just watch life. The things I see are not things anyone really wants to see, hear, read or learn about. The previous posting is one of these things I see. Something that my weared eyes catched this weekend. Something that We already knew, but We hadn't before made explicit in letters forming rows, rows and even more rows of words. Something that made the rest of the world stand still. Something that gave everything else a feeling of quietness.

I know that I should not write these things. Not at all and especially not when I'm in the mood I'm in right now. It's a rather dark mood. Dark, but not destructive in the views You can take. Dark and so destructive since every time this happens something inside of me dies. I see madness and sadness. And yet I don't want to stop since there are way to much to loose. That's what I see. My eyes see a lot. Very a lot. Sometimes way too much...

To balance. That's the key. My balance is there. Most of the time. I have at least one positive thing to tell about here.... but first reality. It's calling for me. Again. So... that balance have to wait. But I promise that I will deliver. I know that I want to. I know that You want it. I also know that I'm prepared. I know that You are prepared. But.. what the hell more do We have to kill to get there?

No comments: