01 January 2008

Men se det snöar - Scraplifted Peterlina

Look, it's snowing

Peterlina's christmascrop. A very good idea with great challenges. Unfortunately the time didn't allow me to do more than one of the challenges - A scraplift of one of Peterlina's layouts.


I took on the snow theme with the snow flakes falling from above, the smile on the photo, journaling on the photo, the swirls and the look of the heading as well as the placement of the heading. I changed the colors to match my photo. I mirrored everything and added some more things...

"It's magic over the first snow. To hear you say it for the first time. Look mom, it's a rope outside." (In Swedish: "Det är något magiskt med den första snön. Å att höra dig säga det för första gången. "Kolla mamma, det är snöre ute." " Yes, you read correct. Last winter was full of ropes... This years name for snow has to be scrapped later on...


The Snowflakes with hearts are from Floweret. I stamped and filled in. Added a continution of the photo. The other snowflakes are drawn by me. The swirls are drawn with small tiny linked dots covered with glaze. Yes, they are sparkling. The two hearts are home made overlays created with pens who adhere to plastics. Under the text "the first snow" (Swedish: "den första snön") are double twinned floss or yarn in white and light blue. For... it has to be some yarn or rope on this page... Under that is a small piece of white shiny paper which have a real snow feeling. To sum up, snow and dots are coming again in this page. And... I have to say that I also lifted myself from this layout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jättefin! Gott nytt år! :)

Pihlina said...

Åh vilken härligt färgglad!!