16 August 2008

Somebody loves me

... or at least my blog. ;)

Look what I got from Evelina, Cissi, anneh, metal_minish (yes, I got it back from her), Cattis and Carina. So nice! So really nice!


The rules

1. The winner can put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys and girls you've nominated

I will get back with the ones I nominate when my first wryneck is leaving me alone. ;)

Next day:

Despite wryneck and shit, I decided to update. The persons I got this award from are deserving it back. And then... OK, here we go...

Since I came to think about it, I realise I have to do it. Break the rules that is. So... here we go again.
And who knows. Perhaps I will add even more blogs to this award thing later on. It just depends on which thought of all those which are running trough my mind that I decide to grab a hold on and do something with. ;)

If you are missing from the list, don't get sad. Every single blog I visit have something to offer. Something that inspires me... and everyone else. So... keep on blogging! :)

Edit: I updated with some more persons who gave me this award and a lot of other stuff. One important update is that gender thing which Metal_Minish spotted and I decided to fix. Another important update is that rule thing which my warped mind just had to do. 666.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tack! Vad roligt! :D

Anonymous said...

I love you too, take a look on my blog :)

Linda said...

Vad söt du är! Tack!

T.W said...

Nyaa, tack! X3 *hugs*
Min första blog-award... *bounces around*

Wildärtan said...

Vilka fräna alster du gr, one of a kind...

Carola said...

Tack för kommentaren bruden! Men varför får jag inte visa upp den i bloggen??

Kramiz

Cattis said...

Du hade redan fått den...Men du får den av mig med.. utmärkelsen alltså.. ;)

Kramis!

Anonymous said...

Maxell! Min scrapping-idol! Tack så hemskt mycket! *mwa-mwa-mwa* (det var pussar alltså! ;) )