12 August 2008

Card #1 - Come on, Let's party

This and the following eight postings are cards made with really simple means. I just cut out pictures from magazines, newspapers and all that more or less stupid advertisments which tend to find its way to our home. I created one card of at least one of these pictures.

The theme for each card was chosen based on what popped in to my mind when I looked at each picture. All text is written by me. This is done in order to make the cards simple and fast to create and also to add a personal touch to every card. The card base is quite neutral since I knew that is would make it easier to just flip away in any direction I took. The cards are made for a swap where the thing was to make cards which are outside the box or to, if you perfer another expression, freestyle.


Yes, come on... let's party!

2 comments:

Lisbet said...

Helt enkelt ... underbara,,,

Anonymous said...

Såå coola! =)

Kram