15 October 2008

What's going on?

The answer to the above question is simply "a lot".

I cannot and do not want to put the details up in open. I can however tell you that there is a continuation to the two previous postings. Due to indications that things so easily can and also have been misinterpreted, I can tell that I have not left any active part of the scrapping world without me telling people about it - beforehand. I don't feel like I have to explain any details. However, there are most likely those of you who wonder about me leaving a lot of people somewhere with a lot of questions. Answers will most likely come. Patience. A nice tune signed Guns'n'Roses and also something that is very present in my and some other people's lifes at the moment.

When I'm to it. I give you a sneakpeak.


More will be released when the time is due.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej Maxell
Jag vill be dig att regga dig på nytt på AOS om ditt konto inte fungerar. Jag ser dig som användare men har inte fått något godkänningsmail. Det verkar inte ha gått fram.

/Monika