08 October 2008

This was a killer...

The end of August meant that it was time for my birthday. I usually don't get many - if any - presents. This year was really different. I actually received some presents. 11 of them to be exact. They came with a birthday swap. Since I have been and still is busy as hell, it is first now that I show you what goodies landed in my mailbox.


Look at those colors, materials and stuff in general. Can you do anything else but love it? It's ribbons, lace, tiny cute pom pom ribbons, paper clips, acrylic flowers, foam shapes, some yarn, glittery pom poms, sparkling butterflies, clothespins, chipboard swirls, chipboard cherries, cool metal decorations, journaling cards, buttons, ric rac for christmas, tickets for an aeroplane, stamps, scrap paper, colorful foam rubber, huge dark and light flowers, bright and shiny tags, metallic brads, boyish shape buttons, self-adhesive chipboard letters, barndoors, gothinspired felt decorations, pearl floss, more scrap papers, a chipboard album, bling bling, rocking epoxy stickers, self-adhesive rhinestones and even more stamps.



The accompaning cards which came with the stuff in the previous picture. I like looking at these cards which are of so many different styles, colors and sizes. Great indeed.



Giant ric rac, lace and a great selection of findings or ephemera. Accompanied by a knocking card covered with great details to look at and also to touch. I have to say that the tiny orange suitcase was just perfect. I had looked at and drooled on such a suitcase just the day before this package arrived.



Here are more of those discret flowers, some green thickers, more ribbon, metal words, bling wire, stamps and some other stuff. Also navigate to spot that nice brown card.


Do I have to say that I am overwhelmed? Thanks are not enouch to express the feeling I had when opening all these presents. It was a killer... ;) The contents will come on handy in the near future when I most likely will have more time for doing whatever crosses my mind... or almost whatever crosses my mind. :)

No comments: