09 September 2008

Update on what's going on

This update is about some of the things which are going on in my life at the moment

- I have a sick son to take care of. Appointments to go to and so on.
- I have a work to finish. A work that requires peace and quiet in order to concentrate.
- I have a large project going on and it requires some time to get it together.
- I have a camera that for some reason decided to stop working.
- I am tired as hell. Pain, too much to think and too much to do.

These are some of the reasons why I don't update my blog at the moment. I can create if I manage to squeeze it in, but I also have to find a way to show it to you... I hope to find it asap so I can get back on track with those relaxing moments when I do create and post here... I would lie if I said that I don't miss it...

2 comments:

T.W said...

Kramar till dig~
Känner mig också stressad, så jag förstår att du inte orkar skapa eller blogga. Men jag hoppas att orken strax kommer tillbaka, jag tycker ju det är så skoj att se vad du skapar! ^o^

Åsa / Dolores said...

Jag funderade just var du hade tagit vägen. Var sak har sin tid, så koncentrera dig på son och jobb nu så "kommer du tillbaka" när du har tid och ork! Glöm inte att stanna upp och andas lite ibland!
Många kramar Dolores